The Habigs | Oregon Maternity Photography

Oh Kelsey.


This gorgeous lady has been my best friend for over 15 years and she is currently pregnant with her second baby. I absolutely love that I have been able to document her and her adorable family as they grow. It's one of the best things about being a photographer, being able to capture these precious, fleeting moments in the lives of my family and friends. Like this moment in Kelsey's life, where her daughter is an only child and her and her husband wait in anticipation of their second daughter, due in May.  















Elli, playing with her dad's epic beard. :)


This one is my favorite! Just look at Elli posing there in the middle of her parents, so cute!



I still am in complete and utter awe that my best friend is going to have TWO kids! I am so excited for her and Trevor and the amazing journey that they are on and so thankful that I get to be witness to it. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts