Hey Soul Sister!



Happy Anniversary to my soul sister, Kelsey Lynn. Two years ago you married your best friend, Trevor... and I thought you were crazy. Seriously. I thought you were too young, not ready, unprepared, and rushing into marriage. (Not that I ever told you that, I was the picture of a supportive friend, naturally.) But boy, was I WRONG about you, and about marriage! I'm sorry Kelsey. I'm sorry that I didn't understand then what I understand now. Two years ago, I didn't know what love is and because of that I couldn't realize that love, TRUE LOVE, was exactly what you and Trevor had. When you told be that you guys had a joint checking account and were buying furniture together and that you had a wedding date picked out (all before the proposal), I thought you were jinxing yourself. I was sure that because you were so sure about marrying Trevor, you were headed towards disappointment and heart break. Instead, you guys proved me wrong and are living happily ever after in your cute house, with your grown-up jobs, two cars, savings accounts, cat, and puppy. The growth, love, and support that I see in your marriage has been truly inspiring to me and I am so proud of you Kelsey. And Trevor, I love you because you love my best friend, you support and encourage her, take care of her and let her take care of you. I'm so thankful for your friendship and the good example in marriage that you are to me. It was an honor to stand up for you on your wedding day; I am happy to bear witness to your life together and see you both doing so amazingly well. I love you Kelsey and Trevor, so much! And wish you another 102 years of happiness, contentment, and love.



P.S. They were also my very first engagement shoot that I ever did, and remain some of favorite and best work!

Comments

Popular Posts