Elliana May | 3 month baby portraits

*My apologies if you tried to find my blog yesterday and were redirected to nothingness. I revamped my website and the blog was temporarily lost in the confusion. It's now back to the blogspot address but can be accessed also directly from my new and improved website at bethanyraelenestudio.com check it out!*


My best friend's baby is growing up so fast! She's now 3 months old and doesn't look like a newborn anymore! Her hair looks a little more red, her eyes a little more blue. She's holding her head up like a champ and has already started rolling over on her own! Such a big little girl. :)



















I even managed a picture with the little doll! Thanks Kelsey! I love watching Elliana grow...


Comments

  1. cute pics. your website isn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kale! I had posted a bad link, oooops! It's fixed now! http://www.bethanyraelenestudio.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts