The Hardings | Portland Family Photography

Tim and Walker's baby boy is turning TWO this month!!! It's hard to believe Oliver is TWO, when I feel like his parents were JUST getting married!!! But here he is, on the cusp of toddlerhood, looking all dashing and adorable, making me fall in love with him all the more... :)









There's the smile!





These eyes! I mean...


After Oliver's solo session, we headed to his favorite park for some family shots... including Oliver's little brother who will be arriving in a couple of months! :)

Walker, just being all gorgeous and pregnant and stunning. No big deal.







 The cutest!



I just adore this beautiful little family and am so thankful for their friendship and that I am lucky enough to get to document them as they grow. LOVE YOU GUYS! xo


Comments

Popular Posts