Israelene @ 1 Month

Oh Israelene, how you have stolen our hearts already. Your big blue eyes, your yummy double chin, your adorable swirl of a belly button. I just CANNOT with your cuteness! You are your daddy's twin, with matching noses and it's so sweet to see him wrapped around your tiny little finger already. Your big brother absolutely adores you, showering you (like a downpour) with kisses and snuggles ALL DAY LONG. You tolerate it so well, I suppose you're used to him wrestling you while you were still in my womb. You are very opinionated and you demand to be heard, which I love. You clearly are not a pushover. I feel guilty a lot because you don't get the immediate attention over every little squeak and squawk, you often have to wait (longer than I like) because your brother demands so much attention too, but I'm hoping and praying that you won't hold this against me.

My girl, you are the daughter that I have been dreaming of my whole life. You are the piece of my heart that I didn't even know was missing. Thank you for choosing us, thank you for being so patient with us all as we learn how to be a family of four.









August with Kamuela

"I handsome." when looking at himself in the mirror.
"Baby crying!" (goes and rocks her/shhh's her/sings her a song. she stops crying.) "Oh! No crying!" But if I'm not in the room when she starts crying, he runs to get me, "Mama, baby crying. Need more milk. Feed her." he tells me!
Started singing along to songs, even singing on his own! Wheels on the Bus, Old McDonald, ABC's, Baby Beluga, and B I N G O are the go tos.
He likes to announce that "My nekid" whenever he's naked. And then if he sees us naked, he says "Daddy nekid! No poop poop on the ground Daddy!" LOL
He likes to pet Israelene and say "Oh! So soft!"
"MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!" he yelled, looking for me. "KAMU! KAMU! KAMU!" I hollered back, "Yeah?" he innocently replies. LOL
"Oh baby smiles!"
We've started saying prayers together before bedtime and he'll often ask to say them before nap too. It's the sweetest thing and is such a help to me, to remind me to be faithful in prayer.





 FYI: This is how the majority of the photo shoot went. -.- Clearly I should have hired a professional because my kids aren't cooperating with ME!



Overall, having two kids is completely overwhelming and exhausting but oh so magical and better than I ever imagined. It's been a tough transistion, trying to figure out how to find time to shower and eat and make time to still be a wife and oh yeah, try to find some time for myself too... there has been more than a few tears but I think we're finding our groove now. Today, I held my two babies in my arms while they napped and when Josh walked in the door from work, all I could think was "PERFECT." 

Comments

Popular Posts