My Life is Magic

At 20 weeks pregnant, with a 20-month-old toddler, my husband of 3-and-a-half years and I celebrated my 31st birthday with a weekend at the coast. It couldn't have been more perfect. And these family pictures that my dad took? The cherry on top.






I am so in love with my sweet little family, and although we are far from perfect, they are perfection to me. Josh is the greatest man, husband, and father, far greater than I could have ever imagined myself being so lucky to marry. Kamuela is the most fascinating, smart, athletic, and incredible little boy, so much more amazing than I ever imagined my son would be. And now we have a little girl coming, who is already showing herself to be so different from her big brother and all three of us can not wait to meet her! 






















Thank you, Josh and Kamu, for another amazing year of life. You two are all that's good and right and I am so beyond thankful to be blessed enough to be loved by you. Our girl is getting the jackpot when it comes to fathers and brothers and you can bet that I will let her know how lucky she is!

I love you. The most.

Comments

Popular Posts