31 Weeks| Our Maternity Selfies





All I wanted was to be able to take my own maternity photos. I knew exactly how I wanted them done, I knew exactly how I wanted them to look, I knew exactly how to create them... but didn't think that I would actually be able to pull it off. But with the help of a willing husband and a sturdy tripod, pull it off is exactly what we did! And I couldn't be happier with how they turned out... (Although, after I posted these, I realized they look pretty green tinted in my blog :-/ )



Major points to Josh. He absolutely killed it during our session. He was all over picking out the perfect location, adjusting for the light as the sun shifted, and even instructing me on how to pose! All the photos of just me? HE TOOK THEM. Like a boss. I seriously had tears in my eyes as I looked through the photos he took... I have never felt so beautiful in my life.





The next photos? Totally took my breath away.







Honestly? These photos have helped me to see myself how Josh sees me... and that is such a gift.






Oh how I love you Kamuela James, son of mine! But your daddy will always be the love of my life. (And that's how it should be.) I hope and pray that my love for your father will teach you what to expect from any future relationships you might have. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that his love for me will be your greatest example for how to treat women and you are so lucky to have him for that. We always strive to be selfless in our relationship and to make life easier for each other, never harder, and I pray that we never loose sight of that. We are so aware of the great responsibility that has been given to us in being your parents, but I absolutely believe that with God's help and guidance, we can be the best possible parents for you. 

Comments

Popular Posts