Hawaii at 27 Weeks

Josh's sweet grandfather, Papa Prestidge, passed away a few weeks ago and so Josh and I made the trip to Oahu for his funeral services... and for a lot of wonderful family time.

From Papa's committal service at the gorgeous graveyard where his body is has been laid. 


I have a ton more pictures but I can't bring myself to share them as they are deeply personal and I just can't seem to find the right words to express what it means to be a part of Josh's amazing ohana. As I continue to process the past couple of weeks, I might share a little more, but for now... here's a few baby bump pictures to mark our 27th week.





This was the moment when I realized that my life is better then any postcard that I had ever seen. 





I am so darn lucky, so incredibly blessed. 

Comments

Popular Posts