A Birthday with a Bump!


On Sunday I turned 29-years-old and 24-weeks(-and-a-day) pregnant. I'm as old as I've ever been and weigh the most that I have ever weighed ("You're old and fat!" as my dear friend Rachel pointed out!) BUT... I am also the happiest that I have ever been in my whole entire life. I am more in love with my husband then I ever thought possible. I am more comfortable in my own skin then I ever hoped to be. I am more sure of my spiritual convictions then any other time in my life. There is only one word that I can use to describe how I feel about life and that is "content". I am truly living in bliss... and the best part is, I feel fairly confident that even if things start to fall apart, that the foundation of my contentment (God and husband) will very much remain in place and I will be just fine. 



This man absolutely spoiled me for my birthday weekend! He took Friday off so we could head down to Oregon early. Friday was spent relaxing and shopping for my birthday dinner on Saturday. Saturday was spent relaxing (notice a theme?) and prepping for the birthday dinner. The actual birthday dinner with some of my closest friends was the best dinner that I have ever had! I randomly requested friend chicken and waffles... which Josh and my brother-in-love Brian delivered on in spades! Hands down, my most favorite dinner ever! Thank you so much to Josh, Brian, Mari, Mom, and all my amazing friends! Such a fun evening of food and friends! (And I highly regret that I didn't take ANY pictures at the party! Not even one group shot. Clearly I was too busy having fun!) 


On Sunday, (after a quick photo session with the Habigs!) Josh and I went to morning meeting with Dad and Grandma and Grandpa. Then Mari, Brian, and Iris joined us for lunch at Dad's house- leftovers from the birthday dinner and it was even better the second time around! 





We also stopped at my Papa's house on the way out of town but I forgot to take a picture with him. :-(




Thanks for the best birthday ever Honey! Each one gets better and better. 


Comments

Popular Posts