Big News Guys, BIG NEWS

If you've been wondering where I've been lately, well... I've been busy with this:


You know... growing a human! Aaaaaah! Yes, that's right, Josh and I are going to have a kid. :) 

Between trying to wrap my head around the fact that I do indeed have a baby inside of me and taking a lot of naps, I haven't had a lot of time for blogging, so please forgive the lapse in post. Now that the word is out and most everybody knows about Baby Recaido, I'm hoping to get back on top of the whole blogging thing, especially since I'm now in my second trimeter and starting to get some energy back (i.e. don't need as many naps!). And what better way to start getting back into things then with baby news?! :)

Baby. Baby. Baby. We're having a baby. We're having a baby?! We're having a BABY. These are the things that are said by Josh and I ALL THE TIME now. Our attitudes oscillates between complete disbelief and casual acceptance. Sure, this is the biggest thing to ever happen to us, but it's also something that happens every single day. Sure, our lives are about to be turned upside down, but this is what God created us to do, so obviously we'll be fine. It's either complete panic (me) or complete faith that all will be fine (Josh). Mostly, we are in awe of this little life growing in me and we are humbled by the responsibility that God has given us. Here's hoping that we get it right... 











Photo Credit: Fyrelite Photography


Comments

Popular Posts