The Foners | Washington Family Photography

This adorable family was on vacation in my town, visiting some mutual friends, enjoying some family time together here in the Pacific Northwest. Alayna had purchased my New Year's Special at the beginning of the year and so part of their family vacation also included family photos! That's a pretty good way to remember an awesome vacation by, in my humble opinion . :)






How cute are the girls' skirts??! Handmade by their talented mama. Love it!

It's always a little nerve-wracking to know that I'm going to be shooting little kids that I have never met before since I don't know how they will respond to me. A lot of kids will get shy and refuse to smile for me, which kind of defeats the purpose of getting "good" family pictures! But these two cuties were not shy at all and they knew how to work those charming smiles for the camera! A photographer's dream.


Sister sister! How adorable are these sweet little sisters?!






My favorite. :)


Alayna and Joel, thank you for an awesome session! It was so great meeting you guys! And congratulations. :)

Comments

Popular Posts