The Clarks | Bremerton Family Photography

Samson and Sydney are six now. SIX! I first started photographing them when they were just one. ONE! I can't believe how fast they have grown up and I am so thankful that I have had the chance to photograph them all along the way. 

Even though they are so grown up, I had to laugh because they still only have one speed: RUNNING! I don't know where these kids get their energy but I wish I could bottle it up and sell it! 

Our first stop for photos was in Manette, my favorite little neighborhood in Bremerton. 






Notice all the running pictures? ;-)










Apparently six-year-olds rarely sit still. I might not have gotten a lot of posed pictures of Sam and Syd, but I definitely got a lot of fun pictures! :-)

 Twins!

We stopped by a local vintage store, The Manette Trading Company, for a few fun photos with their gorgeous inventory.




Then we headed down to Bachmann Park


 Darin and Jean!

Thanks for the great session Clark family! Love you guys! xo

Comments

Popular Posts