Little Miss Alina | Washington Children Photography

Oh my goodness. This girl. THIS GIRL! She was an absolute dream to photograph. I really could have shot her all day long because besides being ridiculously adorable, she followed directions like a professional. Plus, she was just so much fun to hang out with at the Point Defiance Park and flower garden.



Alina girl, you are a little beauty!





So full of sass and only 3-year-old! :) I asked her what her favorite part about being three is and her answer was "FOUR!" hahaha





This shot just killed me. She's perfect.







Love her sweet smile! See what I mean about her being "ridiculously adorable"?!


And of course we had to snap a couple family pictures.

Alina, thank you for being such an awesome client! I hope I get the chance to photograph your sweet face again!

Comments

Popular Posts