Zack | Maple Valley Senior Portraits


Two years ago I shot Alex's senior pictures at Lake Wilderness Park in Maple Valley. A week ago, I returned to the same park and shot Zack, Alex's younger brother. For me personally, it was really cool to be able to return to the same location with a brother from the same family and to see how much my photography has grown since then, almost like I'm growing up as this family is. Cheesy? Maybe. True? Yes. And I am so thankful for amazing clients who choose to hire me more than once, helping me to continue to grow. 

Zack, is going to be graduating in a couple weeks and then heading off to UW Bothell, already with some college credits to his name, having been in the Running Start Program. I'm going to go ahead and vote him to be "Most Likely to Succeed". :)  



 



Congratulations Zack! All the best of luck at college to you. 

Comments

Popular Posts