Sweet Baby E | Salem Newborn Photography

This sweet little babe is a third child, and if you know me, you know I have such a soft spot for third child, being one of them myself. :) Plus, I just have a soft spot in general for squishy little newborns with ruffle diaper covers and fancy headbands.... just look at her....


So beautiful.







I had to laugh... we didn't get any little smiles out of her until she had her princess tiara on! Some girls are just born to wear crowns. :)



The best part about being the third child, in my opinion, is having two older siblings. And I think these two girls will be amazing older sister to little E. They were both so attentive to her needs during our session, it was so sweet.


This one is my favorite... just look at all that love! 

Comments

Popular Posts