Folin Family with Another on the Way! | Oregon Family Photographer

Steve and Julianne were one of my very first clients when I started this whole business of being a photographer and since then I have been witness to their engagement, wedding, a 30th birthday, their entry into parenthood, their first child,  and now I am lucky enough to see their new home being built where they will be moving after the birth of their second child. It is such an honor to help document this sweet family and watch them grow. 

I couldn't believe how big Amelia is! She was so cute exploring her new home!




I think she's pretty pleased with the new place.

And pretty pleased with the prospect of being a big sister.








How adorable is this tent??? I die. I can just imagine the memories that Amelia and Baby Brother will make playing in it. So fun!













Standing in Baby Boy's room... so sweet.

 This girl.


How gorgeous is their home going to be??? Amazing. 

Steve and Julianne, I am so excited for you guys! Best of luck with all the moving and building and whatnot. :) Can't wait to meet your little man and see your finished house! xo

Comments

Popular Posts