A 30th Birthday | Albany Photobooth

Meet Steve. He just turned 30.


Meet Steve's wife, Julianne. She is throwing him a birthday party.



You might remember them from their wedding last year. They might look a little different though.


Here's some of their friends. They're all pretty cool.









Happy Birthday Steve! It was awesome to see you and Julianne again and to see the beautiful home that you guys have created together. I love seeing that the love that was there on your wedding day, over a year ago, is still there, stronger then ever. You guys have such a wonderful family and group of friends and I consider myself very lucky and blessed to be considered your friend as well. Keep doing what you're doing and I can't wait to see you again! I'll leave you with a couple of my favorites:




You two are so ridiculously good looking!

Comments

Popular Posts