This is Us

Having a husband has been the most wonderful experience in the world, even better than I even imagined, ever hoped for. Every day is a most wonderful adventure and there is absolutely no one who I would rather have as a partner in all this. Learning to married can be hard; there's moments where we stumble and fall, but when you have someone who is as eager as you are to get it right, it's mostly fun. Really fun actually. And Josh has been incredible. I am so lucky to be his wife. It is the greatest honor of my life. The other day when he got home from working a 12-hour-day, he wrapped his arms around me and said, "You're doing a really good job." "At what?" I asked. "At being a wife."  he replied. And that is easily the greatest compliment that I have ever received. 





And let me tell you, he is doing an amazing job at being a husband.  The absolute best.

Comments

Popular Posts