In Studio Portraits| Bremerton Family Photography

So... when you are invited to our house, you may or may not be conned into being my test models for a photo idea that I have. This Thanksgiving, I set up a mini studio in our garage and forced asked all of our guests to sit for some photos so that I could practice using my studio lights! These aren't my usual style but it might be the start of something new and I'm excited at the prospect of being able to offer somewhere warm and dry to shoot during the cold and rainy days we so often face in the great Pacific Northwest! :)














And shout out to Noah's girlfriend, Shelley, who was willing to snap a few photos of me and the husband. :) 


It's a start! Keep an eye out for more IN studio sessions coming soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts