The Franzke Family | Portland Family Photography

It was cold, rainy, and windy day for this adorable family's photo session but lucky for us Wynter had a plan and we were able to work in a gorgeous horse barn (which really was basically a mansion) and managed to stay relatively warm and get some gorgeous family photos. Billy and Wynter are the cutest parents and their beautiful daughter, Lilly, was just killing me with her HUGE eyes and chubby cheeks. 



 See what I mean??? So adorable!




Mostly she seemed curious about what I was doing, checking me out, not quite sure what to do with me. :)




 But every once in a while she shared that smile! So cute!!!










Love these ones...











 We did run outside for a minute photo but poor Lily instantly got a red nose from the cold and everyone was freezing so I only got a couple of shot... still pretty cute though! :)

Thanks for an awesome session guys! I'm so glad I finally got to meet Lily and I hope to see y'all again soon! xo

Comments

Popular Posts