I love my life.

I can't stop smiling. Even though I'm so busy and slightly overwhelmed with everything I need to do, all I want to do, and trying to figure out how to balance being a photographer and a wife, I can't stop smiling. Between shooting weddings and setting up our guest room, cooking dinner and organizing my office, I still cannot stop smiling. I just LOVE everything about my life. I am so blessed. And so endlessly thankful for everything, for every single think and moment and person and blessing in my life.


Text message conversations with my husband look like this. :)
                                      

Decorating the guest room with items I've been hoarding for "some day".
                              

Sneaking in as much time as possible with my favorite girl.
                             

Personalized address stamps makes me happy.

Our first beautiful Sunday at convention as a Mr. & Mrs. 
              

Comments

Popular Posts