The Sellers Family | Portland Family Photography

Before I got married, I had the privilege of meeting up with this adorable little family for a photo session before they moved east. They have been patiently waiting for their family photos for much longer then they would have had to wait, had I not just gotten married. :) Thank you so much for your patience guys! 


How adorable are they?! And although little Grayson is clearly the center of their world, it's so sweet to see that Katie and Steve are still completely smitten with each other... they just radiate love.






He wasn't so sure about me and my camera...



Those cheeks! I just wanted to kiss them the whole time! :)

 Such a beautiful family...


I'll end with this one... it's my favorite!

Thanks for a great session Katie and Steve! I hope y'all are loving life in North Dakota now and I hope to see you again when you make it back out west. :)

Comments

Popular Posts