Devin + Carmen | Hawaii Destination Wedding Photography

When I walked into the room where Carmen was waiting, she took my breath away, she looked so beautiful. When I asked her how she was doing, she said "Nervous". Then as I walked with Devin to set up for the first look, I asked how he was doing and his reply was the same as his bride's, "Nervous". Both of them were just so excited to see the other, so in love, and so anxious to be together on their wedding day, I don't think they could have been any more adorable. 




Once they were able to wrap their arms around each other, the nerves vanished and their was nothing but joy and happiness.

The beach outside of the rental house where their families were staying together made for the perfect first look (and wedding) location.




I then got to take off with just the bride and groom to do pictures at a beautiful scenic view point and black rock beach. Hawaii, you're amazing. Thank you.





Aren't they just the cutest?! I seriously could have photographed them all day!


Gorgeous.





The wedding.... so sweet and intimate.




























Congratulations Devin and Carmen! It was truely an honor to be a part of your wedding day, thank you so much for having me there. I hope you two are enjoying married life and I hope to see you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts