Riley is TWO! | Newberg Children's Photography

The first session I ever did "with" Riley was the baby bump session I did with her parents. I remember thinking that Tricia had fairy skin, it was just flawless and so beautiful. After my session with Riley, for her 2nd birthday, I do believe that Tricia was indeed a fairy because her daughter is every bit the fairy princess. Hard to believe it's been two years since this sweet little girl was born! 




Sometimes sessions just cannot happen without snacks. :)

See what I mean about her being a fairy...?



This one just kills me. I think she must have been seeing angels.





We finally got some of those sweet smiles when Nate put her up on the back of the truck! It's so funny the random things that kids find to be fun. Loved it!


Happy (belated) Birthday Riley!!!

Comments

Popular Posts