Walker + TIm + Baby Bump | Portland Maternity Photography

At the very start of our session, as we're walking around, scoping out possible locations, Walker ate it. All of the sudden she was just on her hands and knees on the ground. Let me tell you, just in case you don't already know, on the ground is not exactly a position you want to see a pregnant lady!!! Poor Tim looked like he had about five heart attacks in that instant before he realized that Walker was laughing and perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure I had at least two heart attacks as well. It was not a good feeling, not good at all. BUT... luckily, after Tim and I made Walker take her shoes off, the rest of the session went smoothly. :-)

 Remember when Walker and Tim got married? They were pretty darn cute back then... but they're even more adorable now. And even more in love, which is so amazing and inspiring to see.






Matching shoes? Are you kidding me?! SO STICKING CUTE!








Oh you know... Walker just being all gorgeous and pregnant. LOVE IT!


I'll end with my favorite shot where they both just happened to look over at me at the same time...

Walker and Tim, I love you guys. And I can NOT wait to meet your little guy!!!





Comments

  1. That last photo is especially fab. I think Walker needs to share a tutorial for her hairstyle. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts