The DDDDD Family | Seattle Family Photography

A couple weeks ago I crashed at my aunt and uncle's house over on the Seattle side. We got to looking at some old photo albums and I was again reminded how much I LOVE photos! Oh man, they had photos from a family trip to the zoo that I don't even remember but there I was, all chubby and probably about 10-year-old, thinking I was cool in my super baggy t-shirt and awful shots. No... I'm NOT sharing that photo. But I loved it. 

We also noticed that Dave and Diane hadn't had a family photo for well over 5 years... and come one, when you're related to a photographer, there's just no excuse for that! So before I headed home, we ran over to a little hidden park just a minute from their house and did a mini-session. Impromptu photo sessions are just one of the many benefits of being related to me. ;-) 

This first photo is my favorite... not sure why. Maybe because nobody is actually paying attention to me...? I LOVE IT. 




 Oh Uncle Dave, just giving me his best smile.
 Love these kids! Can't believe how grown up they all are!
 Okay wait, THIS last photo might be my favorite! They're reenacting one of their old family photos where Dustin had been pouting and making this face. Except Darren decided to ACTUALLY SMILE NICELY for this one! *sigh* Typical.
LOVE MY FAMILY! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts