Amelia + her parents

I could have photographed this little girl all day long! Amelia is an absolute adorable doll and I can not get enough of her sweet chubby cheeks...

 Those eyes, those lips, that hair! So beautiful.



 I almost died of cuteness overload when Julianne put this headband on Amelia! I mean, COME ON!




 Love her hair...



 Nothing cuter then a dimpled baby's bottom!

 This one cracks me up... :-)


 Such a happy little family...





 Remember when Amelia was just a cute little bump in Julianne's tummy? Now she's her parents' hearts, outside their body.
















Dear Jewels and Steve, please please please let me photograph your baby girl again! ;-) I just can't get enough! I'm so happy for you guys and am so honored that I've gotten to document your love for each other. It's truly amazing and awe inspiring to see how that love has grown and to see you the two of you become parents... Amelia is one lucky little girl. 


Comments

Popular Posts