Julianne + Steve + Baby (Bump)! | Albany Maternity Photos

First came love, then came marriage, now it's time for that baby in the baby carriage! :-D And really, I can not be more excited for Julianne and Steve. These two are such an amazing couple and everything I'm with them I'm reminded of why I love my job so much: the clients! I'm not sure I can really even call them clients anymore because I genuinely love them and am counting down the days until I get to meet their little bundle of joy! (Fingers crossed that the baby makes an appearance before I leave for Japan!) If the baby is anything like the parents, he or she is sure to be a supermodel... just look at the gene-pool that Baby is coming from!

Of course Julianne is still so cute and fashionable, even 8 months pregnant! I love her sweater! 










 Always laughing...


 Julianne wanted some pictures of Steve before he got the "frazzled dad" look. HA! I'm sure being a father will only make him even more handsome.




Oh is that Brad Paisley?!! Nope... just Steve rockin a cowboy hat! ;-)
 Julianne seriously has one of the best laughs ever, I love it!

 The mother-to-be, GORGEOUS as always.

Julianne and Steve, you guys are amazing. Once again, you made my job incredibly easy by being prepared and knowing what it is you wanted for you photos. THANK YOU. I am so SO SOOOOO excited for you two to become parents and can NOT wait to meet your baby! I am keeping my phone in hand, waiting for your call... :-D




Comments

Popular Posts