Father's Day

Fathers are a funny thing. They nurture and protect you and then proceed to embarrass you to death. At least that always seemed to be the formula for my dad. ;-) More then being embarrassed though, I have always been amazed by Dad's ability to talk to anyone and everyone. On more then one occasion, I secretly wished I could be more like him, even as I rolled my eyes at him making best friends with the other dads waiting outside the dressing room. I honestly don't know where I got my crippling shyness from but it certainly wasn't from him! Dad has a friendliness and sincere kindness in him that draws people towards him like gravity... which is why he has nearly double the amount of facebook friends then I do! How embarrassing for me. But I love him anyway! And I'm totally reveling in the fact that he doesn't like this picture I snapped of him yesterday... hehehehee. :-D


Happy Father's Day Dad! Love you! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts