What 5:30am means

I've been up since 5:30am this morning. If you know me at all, you know that I do NOT voluntarily get up at 5:30am. But since a friend needed a ride to the airport, there I was, up at 5:55am (thanks snooze button). Even more crazy then the fact that I was up that stinkin' early?! The fact that I did NOT take a nap as soon as I got home... or at all today. Instead, I got a million and one things done and it was AMAZING. In the midst of catching up on my filing and budgeting, I got a hilarious text from my boyfriend who somehow knew that I was FINALLY able to be productive... since he's now in San Diego and all. ;-)


He knows me so well. :) And yeah okay, I guess it's okay for him to be gone for 2 weeks every once in a while so that I can take the time to run errands and do work without him distracting me. *sigh* But come on, if you give me the choice between laundry and Josh... I'm going to choose him every time. :)



Comments

Popular Posts