Nicolas + Arica | Bremerton Anniversary Photography

When someone makes a photography inquiry and starts with "I have a Alice in Wonderland theme in mind..." I can't type my reply of "Yes yes yes!" fast enough! Arica knew exactly what she wanted and had been collecting props for months (maybe to keep herself busy while her Navy man was out to sea). All of her planning and prep work came together for an adorable photo session, just in time for their second wedding anniversary.








I can't even begin to imagine what it takes to be a Navy wife, but I have mad respect for Arica (and all you ladies) who holds down the fort while her partner is out to sea for months at a time with very minimal contact and absolutely no ida as to where exactly her husband is. Nic is a lucky man.


 My favorite:

 I have to take a second and just thank Nicolas for his service in the United States Navy. God speed.








 Love love love the detail in Arica's necklace and seriously, how awesome is Nic's bowtie!

















In Arica's own words... "2 years ago, April 30th 2010, I married my best friend. I have never been happier, stronger, and more fulfilled. Here's to the most wonderful man I know...Happy Two Year Anniversary, Nicolas.  ♥ Toujours ♥"


Arica and Nicolas, I hope to get the chance to photograph you guys again because I had so much fun with this session! And more then anything, I wish you many many MANY more wonderful years together. 

Comments

Popular Posts