I heart Portland

When Josh and I were in Portland, we wandered up to Washington Park... I wanted to take him to the shave ice stand I had found by the Rose Garden, when we missed the turn and went to Pittock Mansion instead. I've never been up there in the Spring and it was GORGEOUS! Anyone want to do a photo session up there? PLEASE???


We used the timer on my Fujifilm Instax and got an awesome shot of us in front of the mansion! Have aI mentioned lately how absolutely in love I am with this camera??? It's pretty epic. 

We did make it to the shave ice stand eventually. It was as good as I remembered. Not too fancy, they didn't have ice cream or snow caps, but it was good, fluffy ice shavings and that's what really makes or breaks a good shave ice. (Oh, did you not know that I'm a shave ice connoisseur? I totally am.)


And as a bonus, we also got to have dinner with Mari and Brian at the best Thai restaurant ever! If you're ever in Portland, I highly recommend going to Thai Seasons in northeast Portland! Soooo gooood.  



Also, on a side note, these last four photos were taken on my phone with the new VSCO Cam iPhone app. I'm totally diggin it. 

Happy weekend everyone! Let's all keep our fingers crossed that the weather is nice! 


Comments

Popular Posts