Browning Family | Portland Family Portraits

Sometimes life happens pretty fast. For the Chris and Kristin, life seems to be happening at warp speed. Chris returned from Afghanistan to promptly ask Kristen to marry him, get married a couple weeks later, then pack up their lives and now the newlyweds are currently driving across the country to start their married life together in New York! *phew* I'm exhausted just thinking about it! :) But Chris and Kristin seem to have it under control and I was so excited when Chris's sister bought a family photo session for them... I know it might sound cheesy but I really do consider it an honor to take a family's first official professional photos! And what a cute family the Brownings are with their two daughters who are like little mini-me's! Sweet Nikole looks just like her mama and little Kenzie can't be mistaken for anyone else's daughter except Chris! They are so cute, I could have spent all day with them! Just look...





This is what most of the session was: a lot of running! Love it! Wish I had as much energy as these girls. ;)









 Kenzie took the two photos of Chris and Kristen and Nikole took the photos of Kenzie! Little photographers in the making! :)
 "Hey, we're the Verizon bars!" - Chris's comment about this photo setup! Hahahahahaha!












Chris and Kristen, I hope you're drive across the country is going well! Stay safe and I wish you all the best as you begin your life together! 


Comments

Popular Posts