Things I Heart

Welp, so much for thinking that I was recovered from the jet lag! I had a "normal" day on Wednesday as far as getting up at 10:30am and NOT taking any naps... but then I was WIDE AWAKE until oooh, 7am and slept until 2:30pm today. UGH! When does this madness STOP!?! I might just resort to taking some NyQuil for the next couple of nights and maybe that will force my body back onto a regular schedule. PLEASE!!

Anyway, I'm too tired to post anything truly productive so this is just going to be a random post of things I heart...

Stuffed animals. When I was little, I never slept with stuffed animals in my bed. Sometimes I would try, because everybody else slept with stuffed animals, but when I woke in the morning the teddy bear or whatever was usually on the floor or crammed down in-between the wall and the bed and I just ended up feeling bad for it. But for some reason, after Josh gave me a teddy bear for Valentine's Day, I find myself curling up with it every night. And then this past week, my Dumbo stuffed elephant from Toyko Disneyland, also made it's way into my arms at night. I don't know if there's some psychological reverting to childhood thing going on or what, but mostly I think it's a comfort thing to have something to hug, hold, and cuddle while Josh isn't around. 




This video, which is a cover and which is amazing! I like the sound of the song and all but what I love most is how they're all playing on one guitar! Who even thinks to try something like that???



Josh's nieces. I stopped by to say hi to them today and Malia, the youngest, gave me the tightest bear hug and said "Bethany! I've missed you SO much!". It just warmed my little heart... especially since I was feeling the same way about her too. :) 



This performance from the show Britain's Got Talent. A bunch of peeps had posted it on facebook and at first I just ignored it but after I finally watched it, I was so glad I did! These two, especially the guy, have amazing voices. Just watch, and if you're anything like me, you'll totally get goosebumps and teary eyed! 



The Hunger Games. It's a book. A trilogy actually. If you haven't heard of it, you might actually be the last person on earth who hasn't! If you haven't read it, you must. It is SO good. So well written. So awesome. I just read the entire series for the second time and even though I already knew the ending, I still couldn't put it down. You also need to read it so that you can appreciate this little gem I saw on Pinterest:


Trust me, if you had read the book (or seen the movie I guess) you would have LOL'ed like I did.



And of course, I always heart this guy! It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway: I really really really really really miss him...



Happy Friday everybody! May the odds be ever in your favor. ;-)


Comments

  1. Those two singers were awesome! Also <3 the Hunger Games thing :)) I miss uncle too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts