Thanks Baby!

Our first Valentine's Day, we were together in New York because he was there for work. Our second Valentine's Day he was in New Hampshire and I was not. This year, he is in Japan and I still have to wait 16 more days until I can be there. *sigh* I wonder how long we'll keep this tradition of Josh never being home on Valentine's Day going? Luckily, even when he's half a world away, my man still manages to make me feel so loved... the presents are just a fun bonus. :)

A dozen gorgeous red roses, a box of chocolate dipped strawberries, and the softest teddy bear ever!


I was kind of surprised by how traditional his gifts were this year but I am not complaining! The roses smell SO good and are just so beautiful, the strawberries were scrumptious and I totally cuddled with the bear as I fell asleep last night missing my love...

Comments

Popular Posts