Kohala | Hawaiian Music

If I were in Eugene this weekend, I would be going to any and all of the three Kohala concerts! Find out more information HERE and if you get a chance, please do go! It's great music and will make for a very enjoyable evening out. Be sure to say hi to Charlie Recaido, he's my boyfriend's dad! :)

Here's some photos I took at their sold out show on Bainbridge Island:


 Sold out show!



 Beautiful hula dancing... this was probably my favorite part!

 The Eugene shows won't have these adorable girls, sorry!





 After the show, be sure to buy a CD and get it signed by the guys!



Probably my most favorite photo of Charlie ever! :)



Comments

  1. Man--you did a GREAT job with these!!! Love it; really, really love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts