Adele

If you like good music and British accents, you should definitely watch Adele in concert at the Royal Albert Hall. The entire concert is available to watch via youtube and it's amazing. Adele's voice is phenomenonal and her personality is so lovely and surprisingly hilarious! (I do have to warn anyone with sensitive ears, she does have a bit of a potty mouth! So Little Ones don't watch without permission from a parent first please! Sorry!) Also, if you're like me and very *ahem* emotionally delicate... you might want to have a tissue box nearby when she sings the cover of "Make You Feel My Love". It gets me every time.

 "If my photographs could sing, I would hope they would sound like Adele..."


So good right?! If anybody can ever get me tickets to her show, I promise a free photo session in return! :)

Comments

Popular Posts