The Wards | Lakebay Family Portraits

So, I happened to run into Vicki on Wednesday at Gospel Meeting [church] and she asked if I was available for family photos on Saturday because it was a rare day when all four of her children would be available to do photos... but I already a session booked for the morning and had to head down to Oregon... but luckily, Vicki's house happens to be on the way to Oregon! And it was totally worth the detour because the Wards are all so kind and sweet and I had so much shooting them... with my camera of course! :)

We started out the session at their beautiful country home... so glad it wasn't raining!
Look at how cute their dogs are! Soooo adorable.


 Along with the dogs, the horse and the goats also joined us for a few photos. Love it! :)





 Then we headed down to Joemma Beach for a little bit! I'm so glad they brought some delicious hot chocolate to keep us warm! Just one of the perks of my job. :)


Vicki pointed out this awesome photo spot! The tree, the stairs, the sand, the rocks... I love! It might be my new favorite photo spot. Just look:



The awesome kids:


 The awesome parents who made the awesome kids:

Aren't they all adorable?! I love the blues and greens that they wore... matching without being too matchy-matchy, youknowwhatimean? :) Vicki, you have a beautiful, wonderful family and I'm so glad I got to meet you all! I hope to see you around!

Comments

Popular Posts