The Pichas | Bremerton Family Portraits

Meet the Pichas. [Say it with me now, "Peek-AHS] They are very dear friends of mine and I was SO excited when Kya asked to do a session! Mark is in the Navy and Kya is a CNA, about to start nursing school so between their two schedules, one is usually always at work, on a boat, or at school. It's amazing that they can even remember each others names, let alone take the time for a photo session! But luckily, the stars aligned and we were able to get together for some pretty awesome photos, just in time for the holidays...

See look, there's their Christmas tree! 
 After a few shots with their tree, we headed out to the park by their house... with the dogs. All THREE of them.

 Okay okay, I'm not an animal person, but I'll admit, these little dogs are pretty darn cute.

 I think Mark and Kya are the cutest though! :)









 Kya, you are GORGEOUS. Love you lady!



At the end of our session, they were nice enough to put up with my attempt at getting a Christmas lights picture! I love how it looks like there's a light in Mark's ear! :)
So much fun! Thanks again Kya for making it happen and thank you Mark for being such a good sport and for returning Josh's tie. :) I hope you enjoyed your photos and hopefully you will enjoy your upcoming vacation! About time you guys got some uninterrupted time together.

Comments

Popular Posts