The Zosels | Maple Valley Family Portraits

Our session was originally scheduled for Saturday but on Friday I got an e-mail from Renea saying that Andrew wouldn't be able to make it because he had a business meeting and he couldn't miss the meeting because if he missed the meeting he would have to cancel the business trip to Italy... and guess who is going with him to Italy! Renea of course. :) No problem... we moved our session to Sunday after meeting [church] and had a fabulous session. This family seriously could not be any sweeter if they tried...




Wasn't I right, they are such an adorable family!


 And the kids? They are the sweetest kids EVER.







Renea kept saying she doesn't like pictures of herself... and I personally think she's crazy because HELLO! She is gorgeous.






These kids were so much to work with it! The youngest, invited me to stay the night in their guest room and I'm not going to lie, I was totally tempted to accept! :)





Andrew and Renea, I hope you're having a great time in Italy and hopefully driving yourself around doesn't cause too many issues. :) I know your amazing kids are probably missing you a ton right now so hopefully they get a chance to see the photos too! Thank you so much for an amazing session, I hope to see you all again! 


Comments

  1. Years ago I attended their wedding in Montana. Its so wonderful to see what a beautiful family they have become! Great photos once again Bethany!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts