Owl Cake

So... as you may know, I am currently obsessed with the amazing internet site Pinterest. And to all the naysayers, I just want to say that it is NOT a waste of time because I have successfully completed MULTIPLE projects. Just tonight, I made some delicious chicken in the crock-pot for lime chicken tacos! And for dessert? I made the most adorable owl cake! Just look at how freaking cute it is!!!



It's a layered carrot cake with cream cheese frosting! Okay, so I didn't bake it from scratch... I used a box mix for the cake (with added cinnamon) and I used my mom's good 'ol cream cheese frosting recipe. But still, not only is it deliciously adorable, it is also simply delicious! I'm not gonna lie... I even impressed myself with this one. Ah Pinterest, you have made me so much more domestic. Thank you! 

Comments

Popular Posts