Days of Feasting

I don't know if this is pretentious of me or not, but I feel like I should apologize for not blogging for so long. Yeah, I know, there's soooo many people just sitting in front of their computer, on the edge of their seat, waiting for me to post something because my blog is just so important... ha. HA. HA! No but really, I do know that I have "followers" and when I follow a blog, it's because I like what they post and I appreciate when they post with regularity and so that's what I try to do... so anyway, sorry. Thanks for checking back!

Where I have been you ask? Well, I was in Hawaii. And that's a pretty good excuse for not blogging right? :) But actually, I had totally planned on blogging via my iPhone but once I got to convention [kinda like a church retreat], there was just no way that I could focus on anything other then what was being shared.

And oh man, so SO much was shared. To say that it was a bountiful feast would be to be putting it mildly. Somehow, convention always seem to be specific for me and this time was no exception. It's almost like every worker [minister] got a direct memo from God, telling them what it was that I was struggling with and so they all spoke directly to me. Of course, everyone else who was there were also fed and helped with what they needed, which may or may not have been the same thing as me... which is simply a miracle because it really felt like each message was for me specifically. Thanks to messages that all the amazing workers shared, I was finally able to label some things in my heart so now I know how to ask God for help with those things, I felt old wounds healing, and I learned how to love God more fully and how to show that love to others.... really, I could go on all day. I wish everyone could have been there.

Convention was Wednesday through Sunday, with 3 meetings [services] a day. I spent a lot of time sitting in a folding chair, inside, in Hawaii. Needless to say, I didn't get much of a tan... but that's okay. Because I didn't go to Hawaii, I went to convention and I got everything I could possibly need from there.

I didn't take my camera but Uncle Don shared his pictures! THANKS!
Got to spend time with Josh's Hawaii ohana


the young kids

love these guys! especially the one in the pink tie.

It's hard to explain what a miracle convention is if you have never experienced it for yourself. If you have a question, please feel free to ask me, I might not be the best person to ask or have the best answer, but I would love to share whatever I can with you. 




Comments

Popular Posts