Baby Franzke | Portland Maternity Session

My cousin AJ is one of my absolute most favorite people in the whole world. He is the kindest, sweetest, most charming, funniest, most caring, amazing person. Ever. So when he got married to someone I had only met in passing once... I was a little worried. Who could possibly be worthy of my  AJ???! Um... well how about the sweetest, kindest, funniest, most adorable woman ever! Yes, if ever there was someone suited for AJ, it is Breezy. And now... they're going to have a BABY! Oh man... I can only imagine how adorable, sweet, and funny this little boy is going to be!

The beautiful mama to be:







 Doling out words of advice:
 What's that Baby? You're going to be as awesome as us? OK!

 Seriously, how very lovely is Breezy... just look at all the gorgeousness.

 A huge thanks to my sister Mari who let us turn her house into a makeshift studio because it was pouring rain outside! And for letting me erase what you had on your chalkboard so I could use it for a few photos! :)



The rain stopped and the sun came out so we ran outside to snap some a few more...







 With the banner that Mari and I made for their baby shower!

 There AJ goes... being all handsome and stuff. :) Love you Cousin!
I don't think these two could be any more in love... it's so precious to see and you can't help but feel their love when you're around them. I am so happy for them and for the little boy who is pretty much won the parent lottery. 
Congratulations AJ and Breezy! I hope that you enjoy every moment of these last few days before Baby Franzke makes his grand entrance! I can not wait to meet him and see the amazing parents that you both will be...


Comments

Popular Posts