Koral | Portland Senior Portrait Session

If ever their was a senior high school student that I could personally pick to do senior portraits of, Koral would be that student. She is so beautiful and kind and has the best style. No seriously, the BEST STYLE. It's not the trendy kind of style that you pick out of a catalog, it's more the "I-do-what-I-want-and-don't-care-what-you-think" kind of style... but without being obnoxious and offensive, it's just plain ADORABLE. Koral has the kind of fearless style that I aspired to have when I was in high school... which was 7 years ago!!! But we aren't talking about that! Let's just look at these amazing photos of Koral being all ridiculously gorgeous:

























Koral, it was SO fun to take your senior pictures, thank you SO much for picking me! I hope you love them as much as I do. :) I can't wait to see what life after high school brings for you... please, whatever you do, always continue to be the amazing creative, fun, unique you that you are! XO

Comments

Popular Posts