Jeff and 3 Beautiful Blondes | Bremerton Family Portraits

Poor Jeff is completely outnumbered by females. But if you're going to be surrounded by ladies all the time, at least they're all beautiful and very sweet. So really, Jeff's pretty lucky. I mean come on, just look at how adorable his family is! 





I mean really, these girls couldn't be cuter if they tried! 









If you've been following my blog for awhile, you might recognize Alexia and Liana from THIS photo session we did a year ago. I can't believe how fast time has gone by! Last year both of the girls were kind of shy and very unsure about me, especially Liana. This year, they were both little chatter boxes and completely hamming it up for me! I loved it! And I'm so glad that Jeff and Melanie were apart of the photos this year! Thanks for an amazing photo session you guys!

Comments

Popular Posts