Felicia | Bremerton Senior Portraits

This is Felicia. Felicia is fierce. Felicia is funny. Felicia is FAB-U-LOUS. Felicia is a senior this year and she will be taking the world by storm once she graduates, of that I am sure. Felicia is also game for any of my crazy ideas for photos... including getting into the freezing cold water at 7am.


Totally worth it though right?!!!










The blue dress she's wearing is gift from her host mother when Felicia was in Italy over the summer. Too cute! 







My longboard makes a good prop... since Felicia's was in Spokane. :)






Felicia, thanks for waking up early to do your photo session and for not complaining about the water! :) I hope you are enjoying every single moment of your senior year and I can't wait to see all you do and all you accomplish in the years to come! XO


Comments

Popular Posts