My Joshua



There are no words to properly express how incredibly thankful I am for my amazing boyfriend. All I can ever do is try to show him how much I appreciate him and all that he is, all that he does for me. His birthday is always a good excuse to shower him with love, so I do as much as possible. Now, he keeps thanking me for all that I did for him for his birthday and I tell him to stop. "Don't you know that I'm just trying to pay you pack for all you do for me?"


I'm pretty sure that's why our relationship is so successful and strong, we both are endlessly thankful for the other. If he's taking care of me and I'm taking care of him, we will both never have a reason to be selfish. <3

I snuck into his house at 4:30am to leave balloons with pictures and love notes floating above his bed. 


Comments

Popular Posts