Football Season

Ah, yes, it's football season. As the leaves begin to fade from green into red, yellows, and oranges, men and boys (and a few females too, I'm sure) across the country are gearing up for their favorite time of year. Football.  I'm not a very big fan of football, never have been, don't really find it all that exciting. I'm more of a hockey fan myself. But I have recently discovered a good reason to like football....


...football snacks! Josh and the boys had a fantasy football draft party and instead of being annoyed at the testosterone exclusive gathering, I took it upon myself to get all Martha Stewart on 'em and make these adorable and delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats in the shape of footballs! They were super simple and inexpensive to make and were a huge hit! At least that's what I was told once the man-fest was over and I was allowed back into the house. ;-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts