Don't cry over spilled milk  burnt cookies. 

Last night Kya, Esther, Sharman, [I totally just realized how cool their names all are!] and I got together to make some chocolate chip cookies for convention. At one point, the oven dials got bumped and cookies started burning. It took two batches before Sharman realized it was because the oven was on BROIL. Not exactly conducive to cooking making. Ooooops! But despite the fire alarm blaring and the slight stench of smoke, it was so much fun. Sometimes I forget how therapeutic some good 'ol fashion girl talk can be. 

Thanks ladies! For everything. 


Popular Posts