Weekend Update: Teatro ZinZanni Review

On Friday, the boyfriend and I got dressed up and took the ferry over to Seattle for a night out with two of his buddies from work, and their better halves. I really had no idea what to expect when Josh said he bought tickets to Teatro ZanZinni. Even when I looked at the website, I still wasn't sure what to expect. All I knew was that it involved getting to dress all fancy so it automatically was okay in my book! Plus Josh bought a bow tie and come on, I couldn't have a bad night with my man looking all adorable in a bow tie! So really, the fact that the five-course meal was DELICIOUS  [I highly recommend the Mushroom Strata, it was scrumptious]  and the show spectacular, were all just bonus.

Teatro ZanZinni is a truly delightful combination of hilarious improve comedy, amazing cirque feats, classic vaudeville entertainment, incredible vocal talents, and is just some [mostly] clean, good 'ol fashion fun served on the side of an amazing dinner! I had such a great time at Teatro ZanZinni's... And am very much looking forward to going again! [hint hint] The show that we saw is finished it's run and there is a new show currently running, though I'm sure it is just as grand! Feel free to invite me if you decide to check it out! ;-)

Seriously, how freaking adorable is his bow tie?! I love.

Comments

  1. I want to see your WHOLE outfits! I'm sure you 2 were adorable as always :) and yes... Love his bow tie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see my entire outfit on Friday's post: http://blog.bethanyraelenestudio.com/2011/05/proof.html

    Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Josh's awesome outfit, but you can trust that he looked gooooooooood :-D

    Thanks Anna!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts